On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 01:22, Manish Sharma wrote:
> Yesterday I migrated from crclient to linc, for two reasons:
>   1.  crclient won't show the messages broadcast by the crserver
>       linc logs broadcast messages sent while logging in and out

it does show the message if yu run it in verbose mode. also if yu use
daemontools to run that thing the logs are stored in a file.

>   2.  AFAIK, crclient does not try to reconnect if disconnected
>       linc runs in daemon mode and tries reconnection

yet again, if yu use daemontools to run it, it keeps on retrying till
the connection is established.

but anyway, linc sounds simpler to use than setting up daemontools for
cyberoam client, though at present no intentions to change to linc as
cyberoam working fine for me :-)
--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)