On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 15:48, arundeep singh wrote:
> thanks for the advice arindam. i went through the rfc
> and i am now following it. and also thanks for helping
> now i get some hand on environment sharing.

No thank you for at least going through it and being considerate enough
to follow it.

I don't whether my help solved your problem or not but it was my
pleasure. And you are welcome.

People like me who have problems with top posters, untrimmed replies and
the worst scourge of all thread hijackers ...

REJOICE we have a convert. There is at least some good left in this
world :-).

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739