hello all

I want to build a library that contains some functions
such as ioperm, which needs root privileges. I am
using this library functions from Java. and java
program could be run by any user.

e.g code in library is

int setPermission(int from, int num, int mode)
{

int y;
y=ioperm(from,num,mode);
return y;
}

well i don't know how to modify this code so that this
setPermission when run by user in Java environment
will  have sufficient permision to run ioperm
function.

i am compiling this code in a library named
libCJInterface.so

any solution please.

thanks

=====