hello all

 i am trying to build a library that include some user
access functions, but those functions make calls to
few system level functions that need root priviliges.
hoe could i do that.

like my code is

int myfunction(int, int){
 return systemfunction(int,int);
}

i had build the library this way but when i call
myfunction from user space it remain unable to
complete the task because it don't have root
privilges.  is there anyway to accomplish that.

i don't know whether its possible or not or even if i
remain able to make my question clear.

please help.

thanks

=====