> >Does this directory exist. What is the output of
> >#ls /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/includea
>YES THE DIRECTORY EXIST
> >
> >Have you got the kernel sources+headers installed.
>THIS IS WHAT I THINK IS THE PROBLEM  WILL YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO
>INSTALL KERNEL SOURCES AND HEADERS AS I TOLD I AM TRYING IT FOR THE
>FIRST TIME FROM A BOOK LINUX KERNEL MODULE PROGRAMING AND THE BOOK SAYS
>YOU HAVE TO COMPILE THE KERNEL WITH ALL HEADERS INCLUDE.
>WILL ANYBODY TELL ME THE PROCESS FOR THE SAME
>THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Hi manoj
1)  depending on your distro
   a) Redhat: put in the redhat CD's one by one and find
              kernel-source-(version you have).i386.rpm.
              then just rpm -Uvh kernel-source-*  to install
   b) Debian: use apt-get to install the kernal-source package
              with the apt-get install kernal-source. or if you have
              the Debian cds search in them for the kernel source and
              dpkg --install ${SOURCE_PACKAGE_NAME}.deb  #ehatever your
              package name is.
   c) others: usually use on of the above so just follow the same
              steps for all
VERY IMPORTANT:
1) Before installing the source package that the version of the kernel
   you are running ( $(uname -r) ) is the same as the package you are
   running
2) Before compiling your module go to the source root and run "make dep"
   to fix dependencies and to create version.h that is used by all
   kernel sources and modules.

dont keep back any further queries.
regards
samveen