Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

2. Present forums - While there are existing forums like [EMAIL PROTECTED], they can never beat a localised forum like a local programmers guild. While the LI forum does have a larger audience, I for one would prefer to be part of a forum where I can not only exchange ideas with the guys over mail, but can actually get to meet all of them once in a while like ILUGD does (no, Raj, I am still not talking of a PUG ... yet ;) ), exchange books and other stuff.

I support this suggestion. To show my support I put both my hands in the air and am typing with my nose. (will hand waving help more?).

However, a thing to note is that there should be a policy of no flaming over someone's choice of language (yes Mr. Raj Mathur, that puts PHP squarely in the protected species list) ;-)

--
   / \__
  (    @\___    Raj Shekhar