On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, vivek khurana wrote:

> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:47:48 -0800 (PST)
> From: vivek khurana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [ilugd] ILUGD April Meeting (summing up)
>

> --- Tarun Dua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 3. Speakers who volunteered till now:
> >     1. Vivek Khurana: Explaining Debian to Redhat
> > Diehards
>  Won't make a sense if the theme is "Linux desktop
> world". I will be concentrating on structural
> differences and it has nothing to do with
> desktop!!!!(count me as stand by and out-standing
> speaker in this case)
>
>  Can any one volunteer to speak on debian server with
> woody and also debian installation.
> > 5. Suggested Theme: Linux Desktop power tools
> > (This would encompass localization as well)

As I had posted earlier, I can volunteer to speak on Debian.
I would repeat again. I'm ready to speak on:
a) Debian and it's Philosophy.
b) Structure of Debian and differences from RedHat.
c) Latest Development going on in Debian.
d) Key features/merits of Debian.

rrs

>  I would say that lets keep this meet focused on
> Debian and we can incorporate the rest speakers in
> next meet whose theme i suggesting in following lines.
>

> > PS: Time to start planning the May,June Meets as
> > well
>
>  May: Time for NEWBIES MEET. This can incorporate
> Ankur rohtagi's desktop fun elements and Nirendra's
> localization
>
> regards
> VK
>
> =====
> Disclamer
> The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
> yours to draw...

Ritesh Raj Sarraf       Email: rrs [EMAIL PROTECTED] researchut.com
Web: http://www.researchut.com  Phone: +91-9899655651