On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 06:27, Mayank Jain wrote:
> Hi guyz,
>
> Last night i got a brilliant idea, why not we have
> this flashmobComputing stuff in my college (Maharaja
> Agarsen Inst. of Technology)

work more at night.

> Place = Rohini, Sect-22
> Computers = 350+ = no probs (all linux)
> Cabling = already there
> switches = already there (dunno about gigabit
> switches)
> Space = no probs
> Electricity = no probs
> Refreshments = canteen

we also have gourav, and i think anindya who volunteered their site.
lemme see. 350+ computers here, probably 100 at gourav's, and another
150 to 200 at anindya's. if we could inter-connect these, what would we
get? the question though it how, look at the gigantic distances between
these places. wifiMax is the answer, but who's got wifiMax?

which reminds me, i should stop thinking at this time of the early day.
:-)

LL