--- linuxlingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> er... eswar sent me this document, i think he meant
> it for the mailing
> list, so others onto the flashmobcomputing can
> respond. vivek, all
> yours!
>
> LL
>
> ps: eswar, *bsd is another thread one day. ;-)

[snip]

> At least 75% the systems should have the OS
> pre-installed....

 The whole motive is defied if we use a preinstalled
OS. We iwll do it from CD. You make sure that you are
attending the meeting this weekend. We will disclos
all the the discussions in detail there.

> (are we dead in to linux...or if i follow raju at
> the coffee place in
> PVR....FreeBSD also is okey)

 We are not dead into linux if you have some raodmap
to do this thing in BSD please tell us (on mailing
list or in the meeting)

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...