--- Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>     Vivek> [snip]
>
>     Vivek> <shout> YU DONT'T NEED TO HAVE CLUSTERING
> KNOWLEDGE TO BE
>     Vivek> PART OF THIS PROJECT </shout>. All you
> need is the drive.
>
> Which, hard disk, CD or floppy? ;)

 Cd drive, sorry for the mistake.

> Anyway, may I invite you to my place this Saturday
> for the meeting?
> Say, 4pm?  We can get together and work out the
> logistics, and take a
> decision on the best place to hold the flashmob.  If
> everyone's
> amenable to meeting at Munirka I can post address
> and directions.

 Good suggestion. We can meet at Raju's place on
saturday at 4 pm. Manpreet are you free???

 All the volunteers please post ypour phone numbers or
call me up at 9810759969 so that it is easy for us to
coordinate each other.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...