On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 09:47, Raj Mathur wrote:

>     Nishi> b} I have had someone ask me if we would be willing to run
>     Nishi> his banner at ILUG-D site.[snip]
>
> My first reaction also was No, but thinking about it a bit more, why
> don't we see if the following is possible:
>
> Have someone new sponsor the monthly ILUGD Meet each month.  Define
> what resources they would have to provide.  Have their banner run for
> the duration of that month.
>
> Of course, even if we agree that this is doable we'd still need to do
> tons of work in terms of both policy and logistics before we could
> implement it, but how does it sounds in principle?  Please feel free
> to flame if you feel that this is $stupid_idea('2004') :)
>
> Regards,
>
> - -- Raju

we hack out a policy, as part of the agenda of the next meet. discussions begin on the
mailing list immediately, on a new thread.
the policy is publicly hosted on the linux delhi site.
sponsors interested can contact further.

time-frame is not important. whether it is for a month or a day or a year. whether
exclusive or non-exclusive. many more aspects to this. i remember we once had a TOI
person at our meet, who gave a talk on disruptive technologies. would he be interested
to help form this policy for us?

??
LL