Hi there,

I am a newbie for linux and using red hat linux 9 .Whenever i installed linux on my
machine and college machine(s) , i had to
individually boot from cd for every machine and got it install.
Now i wanna it install from  a server on my college  machine(s) which is on network
and wanna install red hat linux 9 on my college machines (with permission of lab
incharge) so that we could have dual boot machines in our lab's.

Is there a way to got out to install the red hat linux 9 from server?
I request all linux Users and linux Guru's to help in my this work.

Any Instruction or Advice will be highly Appreciated.

Thanx in Advance.

Utsav Handa
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
# A Linux User