On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 17:36, LinuxLingam wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 13:54, Raj Shekhar wrote:
> > Kunal Singhal (Linux) wrote:
> >
> > > I did a full installation of PCQLinux 2004. It comes bundled with a
> > > text-to-speesh software KMouth.
> > > When I run it from the command line, it quits with th error
> > > "Segmentation Fault"
> >
> apparantly, the problems could have been caused by something called
> 'pre-link' ...
>
> LL

Try searching the archives of the Red Hat 9 shrike-list for
prelink(Without the dash). You will get hordes of information on this.

<not entirely OT still related to PCQ :D>

Has anybody seen the below ? I came across it while trying to search for
the download links of PCQLinux which unfortunately according to this
does not exist. Just wanted to check it out since where I am I do not
have the luxury of buying the magazine and getting the CD along with it
:-(.

http://www.distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20040209#feedback

Does anybody know where I can download it or is it not available
intentionally for download off the net so that people buy the mag ?

</not entirely OT still related to PCQ :D>

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739