On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 13:29, Ankur Rohatgi wrote:

> I will bring along my notebook and if anyone wants to see the stuff i
> was talking about earlier they are welcome to :) .
>
> - - Ankur.

arrey! haa bhai. bring it along. in fact, i have a newbie/friend, who
got inspired by gnulinux, installed it on his laptop, fried everything,
and swore never to touch it for the next 3 years. have just pacified him
somewhat. told him laptops with linux are different beasts than
desktops, and need some taming. hope you bring some confidence in him.

:-)
LL