Binand Sethumadhavan wrote:

Ah... I have used this Redir long, long ago, before I discovered
Iptables. I had even patched it to add a lot of features like
multiple redirections per invocation, a configuration file to read the
redirections from, a daemon mode (and for completeness, an inetd mode
too), an init script, an RPM etc. This is the URL from my bookmarks -
http://oh.verio.com/~sammy/hacks/ Seems to me it is currently available
at http://sammy.net/~sammy/hacks/

Unfortunately, I didn't behave like a good open sourcer, so the above
changes rotted in my personal CVS server :(

PS: we have two locations , A & B.... Now B is a VPN port which is not exposed to Real IP world, It can only reach to our Real IP Pool at A.
So i was just wondering how the ppl at B location can be routed to citrix servers of Online world.

1. You can use iptables DNAT. 2. You can use xinetd port redirection. 3. You can use redir, as above. 4. You can assign a "real" IP to the machine at B and do some fancy routing. 5. You can invest in a firewall box like a Cisco PIX or a Netscreen.

Binand

Hmm

Just downloaded & compiled, seemed to be good stuff for persons like me.
Will try & take your kind help if any problem :)

Thanks for great help,

Thats Freedom & Linux!!!

Regards,
Yash