--- linuxlingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> great. so this weekend more stuff is to happen on
> R&D of this stuff. you
> guys can read vivek's summary, and volunteer how to
> help thru the week,
> too guys. so when we meet this weekend, we have
> something in our hands.

 Hmm... we might have something in hand next week.
This weekend (on sunday) me and mary are going to do
some R&D and will continue the work from where we left
last sunday. As for thru the week, we are just
collecting the packages. Anyone who is interested in
joing the R&D can come to Sarai this sunday any time
after 11 am.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...