Hello Amit,

It did not help.

Actually what we want is that if for any reason some types a wrong local
email ID along with other valid email IDs, mail should be delivered to
valid IDs and there should be a non-delivery POP up for invalid ID.

This is how it used to happen in Exchange server..

I guess Sandip Bhattacharya also faced similar problem but am not sure
if the problem was solved..

regards
anil