Shashank Sharma said the following on 04/21/2004 08:33 AM:
How cme you did not mention the numerous interuptions to the talks being given :)

Seriously people, something has to be done to avoid/restrict
interruptions to talks as these shift the focus away from the talk.

I prefer interruptions in the talk and shifting of the focus away from the original topic. If I go out to a pub to drink beer and if I get served complimentary peanuts and salad, hell no way I am going to complaint.

1.1 To ensure this, there has to be a moderator to control the crowd and to bring the discussion back.

It is up to the speaker to bring the talk back to the topic...

Personally, I do not agree with this proposal.

--
                        \°°/
                        (oo)