hi

well it is not anymore.........and i am not saying this coz i heard it, but coz i am
doing RHCE from there, and in between of my class, in my second module which is 133,
we people have been hanging, waiting and querying for our classes, as our previous
teacher was left, and they were unable to find any other teacher, but now the classes
are started but the teacher is not upto the mark, he is unable to answer ur queries
outside the book, few of my collegues from the class are planning to take there money
back for the coming module as New Horizons is not what we expected (atleast for now)
but.......finally choice is always urs, go ask about the course, see the
infrastructure of the institute and blah blah..... and if u think it is worth.....join

and from my personal experience.......do i need to tell U what to do?
sudeep

Note: i dont want to be a** getting fire in the institute so plz try not to mention my
name....thanks

>>--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>New Horizons (lodhi Road) , is good training institute for Linux. ?>However I
>suggest that you interview the faculty before joining.

i will wait for yours reply .