Hi

I have just installed RH 9.0 on my PC the n/w card was not recognized I
checked and found its broadcom 5700 so got binaries from the website and
compiled them but when I am trying to insert the modules it says
something like problem installing init_module

May be due to IO or IRQ errors for more info see syslog or dmesg

I checked dmesg  found IRQ3 shared

Then I checked /proc/pci and found that the IRQ3 is shared by USB
controller and the Ethernet controller

And this what happens also when I say kudzu -p the mouse(which is USB)
starts behaving erratically and I have to restart my pc.

Any suggestions  how to resolve it

Thanks & Best Regards

Manoj Thakkar

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately