Hello Ishpreet and all,

i think u didnt get my problem. ok no probs.
actually whenever i try to open mozilla web browser
for browsing it doesnt open means its window doesnt
come. i tried by command prompt by givin command
mozilla but it  is not workin also i give one command
'mozilla -ProfileWizard' but it is also not workin.
now i want to reinstall the mozilla . so i m tryin to
remove mozilla. so i m enterin in command promt as
root and givin command 'rpm -e mozilla' it is givin
error.
so plz help me how to remove the mozilla.

it gives error like when i try to -

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root] # rpm -e mozilla

error: Failed dependencies:

libgkgfx.so is needed by (installed)
mozilla-dom-inspector-1.2.1-26
libgtkembedmoz.so is needed by (installed)
kdebindings-3.1-6
mozilla = 1.2.1-26 is needed by (installed)
mozilla-mail-1.2.1-26
mozilla = 1.2.1-26 is needed by (installed)
mozilla-psm-1.2.1-26
mozilla = 35:1.2.1 is needed by (installed)
galeon-1.2.7-3
mozilla = 1.2.1-26 is needed by (installed)
mozilla-chat-1.2.1-26
mozilla = 1.2.1-26 is needed by (installed)
mozilla-devel-1.2.1-26
mozilla = 1.2.1-26 is needed by (installed)
mozilla-dom-inspector-1.2.1-26
mozilla = 1.2.1-26 is needed by (installed)
mozilla-js-debugger-1.2.1-26
mozilla is needed by (installed) plugger-4.0-23

so plz guide me is there any error in givin the
command.

no i didnt do like upgradation.

so plz help me

puneet