Hello

Mayank Jain & Me (Neeraj Arora) studying in Maharaja Agrasen institute of
technology had tried to run Cluster Knoppix on a networked PC.It requires
ur configuring of DHCP too.We did it thru Webmin.But it was not at all
detecting the hosts by itself & not assigning any IP to them.

We didn't know where the stuck is.Well we downloaded that first & if u
want u can try it also..may be that u could find any solution

Regards Neeraj
(Web-Admin,LUG_MAIT)

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:48:45 +0530, "Raj Shekhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Hello!
>
> This is a request to people who have enough bandwidth. I want to test
> drive openMosix. A distribution known as  Clusterknoppix uses the
> modified the OpenMosix kernel. You can just boot up a networked PC and
> it will auto detect other nodes running and make itself a part of the
> cluster.
>
> Can anyone with good bandwidth download it? Please let me know if this
> is possible and how much do I have to pay you for it. The download page
> is http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/download.htm
>
> Regards
> --
>                          \°°/
>                          (oo)
> +--------------------ooO-- -Ooo---------------------------------+
> |Raj Shekhar                 |My home:                          |
> |System Administrator        |http://geocities.com/lunatech3007 |
> |Media Web India             |My blog:                          |
> |http://www.netphotograph.com|http://lunatech.journalspace.com  |
                 ///\\
                 (@ @)
|------+---oOO----(_)---Ooo-----+--------|