On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 16:23 +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 16:10, Tarun Dua wrote:
<snip>
> > oops!!
> > I'll correct that in the next mail with modified speakers list.
> > -Tarun
> HHHHmmmmmmmmm huh?
> I hit reply button and whoopssss...where did the line:
> "The system will be down for 10 days for preventive maintenance."
> Disappear???
>
> What is this trick? I was going to ask which system?

afaik evolution removes the signature (everything after "--")
automatically when yu reply to messages. i used to see this behavior
when i was using evolution 1.4.x to send mails, but the newer one
(1.5.x) does not have this capability, or maybe i've enabled HTML
message composition by default
--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)