Hi all..

 i experienced kinda weird problem recently due to a sudden power cut...
i rebooted my linux box and found many of the applications
like evolution,gaim etc with very small fonts ..so small that nothing
can be read or understood....i downloaded eclipse yesterday but it started
with very small fonts making it unusable....i checked my monitor
dpi its 92.....is it because of the that..?...i am using suse 9.0 ...
...if its due to dpi please let me know how can i change that...if i am
wrong please suggest some way to recover...

thanks in advance,
cheers
anindya