you are right, but From my end as example := Domain Named setup by GUI option in
fedora is deffer from RH 9.0. From where can I get the documentation for it.

Viksit Gaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi!

This is one topic which can escalate into a Flamewar
in no time! Asking about the "Best" distro on some
other lists might even get you banned!

Addressing your problem,

> Which is not giving the clear idea for any problem.

So what exactly is the problem you're facing? It would
be more helpful if you could post your error messages
or any information regarding your problem on the list,
which would enable a large number of people to tax
their brains and get some ideas and answers out!

> Because
> there are many changes made in the Fedora. So, I
> want to know that presently which distro is the
> BEST. For which we can get On line help, Full
> Documentation, mailing list and with updates
> Facility..

Well, for a new user (which you appear to be, correct
me if I'm wrong!) there is hardly any difference
between RH9 and FC1. This is because many of the
underlying changes are for the better, an example bein
g better hardware compatibilty (and support for legacy
hardware), as well as a huge number of things which
are too numerous to mention here.

I'd personally recommend Fedora to you because it is a
pretty user friendly OS to start off with. It may not
provide you with some features which may be touted by
others, but the docs and support available for Fedora
as well as its ease of use should definitely (easily
:) induct you into the world of Linux!

For further reference, you might want to check out my
article on this very topic - A beginner's guide to
choosing Linux distros.

http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12426

HTH,
vik

=====
--
Viksit Gaur
http://www.viksit.com

me[at]viksit.com
viksit[at]linux-delhi[dot]org

'Not all who wander are lost.'
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring