--- Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't give a s**t for ghazals and /or Jagjit
> Singh, and even if I
> did I wouldn't be posting about them to a Linux
> list.
>
> Bad user!  Go sit in the corner and stay there.  No
> bone for you
> tonight!

 Raj, i belive it would have been a good idea to tell
the person politely first time, about his mistake. If
you find it difficult to this for every user (who
commits a mistake), you can just add this to guidlines
for posting, and write a script or something which
will automatically email the link (to guidlines for
posting) to the list once every month.

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...