> Can anyone download this for me please?
> Do let me know how much I have to pay?

 I have the retail version of the Revolution OS DVD set, should you be
interested.

I purchased the set from ThinkGeek
(http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/5dd5/) last year and am willing
to sell it.  It has been viewed once and is in mint conditon -- no
scratches.  It's region-free, so it'll work in nearly all DVD players.  If
you are interested in purchasing my copy, let me know -- I'll work out the
costs (most economical) from Canada.  I'll also include the 'Linux Fish'
(new) shown on the ThinkGeek page, free of charge.  I'd be willing to sell
the DVD set for $19 USD + shipping (it cost me quite a bit more (~$50 CDN)
after it was imported into Canada from the US -- customs fees!).

Regards,
 Avinesh