Hi friends,
    its grt if u interest to know everything abt
    net security. For this all of u must have
    the understanding of cryptography and some
    security protocols.
    i'll suggest u first u go through the following
book :
cryptography and network security by William stallings
then u get some idea abt IPsec and SSL security
protocols...

if u've any doubts then u can post another mail
bye
Ripudaman Singh
Acme Tech. Noida