Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

> Then you really havent looked at kde-pim(kontact) lately.  :)
Look at my mail headers!!!
Infact I was initially very excited by kontact.
But lately got disillusioned with it.
It junks the VCALENDER, evolution lets me add it to the calender and accept
them to update the original senders.
There is a long list of cribs with kontact shipped by default with Mandrake
10 , I don't if things were fixed later.
kontact is not really an integrated suite as yet.
knode and kmail are two different apps so it doesn't give me any advantage
to use kmail.
Only advantage of using kmail is that it follows Unix design philosophy well
unlike many other parts of KDE. e.g. it shows me the phishing links in the
status bar which evolution doesn't do(true MS Outlook clone???)
Reserving my cribs for Evolution for some other day.
-Tarun