--- Gaurav Bhandari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone suggest some software for maintaining
> record of resources available. I need to delegate
> machines/services to various teams and there should
> be
> a record of the machines and services available so
> it
> can be allocated to a team for the given time. It
> would be better if it is webbased.

 Can you be more clear about what you mean by
resources and services??

 Any wayz, this one might solve your problem

http://asset-tracker.sourceforge.net/

or this one

http://www.physics.sun.ac.za/~dewet/phpInventory/

maybe this one

http://phpmyinventory.sourceforge.net/

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...