There is a new file uploaded at ILUG-D site and here are the details:

Uploaded filename: Syn_attack.pdf
Size: 283529 bytes
Comments: June meeting we discussed shortcomings of tcp packets and how this can lead
to syn attack. Just a few days later I was discussing with a network administrator who
had done packet sniffing to zero down on such a attack and had captured it on his
program. Attached file shows syn attack in graphical format. Observe the lines of
packets radiating out of a single machine, infected with a virus, to all the machines
in network. Also the third page shows the virus signature and syn packets with no
return address.

And, the link is

[ http://www.linux-delhi.org/ilugd/../cgi-bin/ilugd/download.cgi?action=downloads ]

Thanks,