In my previous email sent few minutes ago, I sent a link which holds
several very useful books.

There have been several questions on network configuration on Linux in
this forum. Those people might want to have a look at the following
book.

http://www.bsd.pe.kr/Docs/oreilly/networking/tcpip/index.htm

The following collection of books have some excellent titles-although
not latest editions-on Linux/Unix. Users who are familiar with some
aspect of Linux might want to have a look at "Unix Power Tools" tp up
their understanding and become power users. For security buffs,
""Practical Unix & Internet Security" and "Building Internet
Firewalls" are highly recommended.

http://www.bsd.pe.kr/Docs/oreilly/index.htm

Neeraj