>when i got myself a nokia 6600, on which am looking for and installing
>mukt software, if not just muft software.

How about Opera on your Nokia 6600? Download it on your desktop, then using a laptop
or Nokia communicator transfer the file/image to your Nokia 6600 (using infrared).
Please, refer - http://www.opera.com/download/index.dml?platform=symbian&man=Nokia

Since, you are using Nokia 6600 I have following Qs for you:
-What is your firmware version? (Press *#0000# on the device to get the version).
-Have you subscribed to GPRS connection?

Developers who dabble in WAP may be interested in the following device matrix
(specific to Nokia ONLY) -
http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,,040,00.html?fsrParam=2-3-/main.html&fileID=5457

BR,