Hi all,

I am running redhat EL 3.0 on a HP proliant 350
server.The linux is installed with smp kernel support.
My requirement is , I have to install Linux streams
(Lis)  For adax card on this server . The prerequisite
of LiS installation is kernel source must be installed
on the server .Now while installing Lis , it says
kernel source directory not found, whereas kernel
source is installed on the server.When i run uname -r
, it shows 2.4.21-4.ELsmp .but there is no directory
/usr/src/2.4.21-4.ELsmp as such, instead there is
2.4.21-4.EL.Just I need to clarify we need separate
kernel source for smp kernel or the original one will
work with some twiking.

Regards
Yogesh anand