Dear all,

In my Ximian Evolution 1.2 on RH 7.3 i am no more able to see my IMAP
inbox and other folders.

I had configured Evolution for two IMAP mailboxes on two different
servers. Everything was working fine.. till this morning..when while
trying to send email to many people.. Evolution gave an NDR saying too
long a header and then asked Evolution to be closed.

I closed Evolution and opened again.. now i am not able to see any IMAP
folder.. not even able to go to my Local folders..

There ia message in status bar... Reconnecting to ( 2nd ) IMAP server...
while mailog in both the IMAP servers are something like this..

Command stream end of file, while reading line user=???
 Command stream end of file, while reading line user bindal..

Machine has been rebooted with no status change..

pl. help..

Luckily my Web mail is working..so is it the Evoultion client that is
corrupted.. what are the ways to fix Evolution ??

Thanks and Regards
Anil Bindal