Nishikant Kapoor wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Message from Rajeev bhardwaj:

Sir i join your Group because i want to learn linux very deeply.Operating of this i know very well i also know C language and shell programming on linux.I want learn complete X-Window system (Visual Source) of linux please help me for solving this purpose

What is the relationship between Visual Source and X- window system ? If you want to learn the GUI programming in a GNU/Linux system, try learning Qt or GTK.

The docs introducing both these frameworks are bundled with most distributions. O'reilly also has a book on learning Qt.

Hope that helps
--
Raj Shekhar,
System Administrator