Hi Akshat,

    Akshat> Dear Friends, Thanks for reading this message.

    Akshat> I think no one is available here to help other, every one
    Akshat> just read messages and no reply is sent.???

Not really.  Sometimes people won't answer because the answer is a
simple google search.  Sometimes no one knows the answer.  Sometimes
people are too busy to answer.  Sometimes people know the answer,
aren't too busy but don't answer because they feel that abominations
like ``u'' and ``bcoz'' and ``2day'' have no relevance in an English
mailing list (I know I do :).  Sometimes you actually get an answer!

http://www.google.com/search?q=ssh+without+password

    Akshat> Q2)How we can connect to internet using Tata Indicom
    Akshat> phone.

No idea.  Apparently no one has tried that, or hasn't succeeded, or
something.

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=mozilla+windows+address+book+import+linux&btnG=Search

    Akshat> Q4)Please tell me the source from where I can get
    Akshat> LPI,SAIR,COMPTIA certification dumps question.

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=lpi+certification+sample+question+paper&btnG=Search

I'm sure you would be able to find similar URL's for the other
certifications.

See?  It's that simple!

Regards,

-- Raju