read this:Stallman, speaking for the Free Software
Foundation Free Software Foundation (FSF) is a
non-profit organisation founded in 1985 by Richard
Stallman to support the free software movement (free
as in freedom), and in particular the GNU project.

>From its founding until the mid-1990s FSF's funds were
mostly used to employ software developers to write
free software. Since the mid- to late-1990's there are
now many companies and individuals writing free
software, so FSF's employees and volunteers mostly
work on legal and structural issues for the free
software community.
(FSF), has criticized the motivation of the open
source movement. According to him, the pragmatic focus
of the movement distracts users from the central moral
issues and the freedoms offered by free software,
blurring the distinction with semi-free or wholly
proprietary software. Stallman describes the free
software and the open source movements as separate
"political camps" within the same free-software
community, however, and says: We disagree on the basic
principles, but agree more or less on the practical
recommendations. So we can and do work together on
many specific projects.

READ THIS TOO:
The fundamental difference between the two movements
is in their values, their ways of looking at the
world. For the Open Source movement, the issue of
whether software should be open source is a practical
question, not an ethical one. As one person put it,
``Open source is a development methodology; free
software is a social movement.'' For the Open Source
movement, non-free software is a suboptimal solution.
For the Free Software movement, non-free software is a
social problem and free software is the solution

READ THIS TOO:
Linus publicly states his disagreement with the free
software movement's ideals. He developed non-free
software in his job for many years (and said so to a
large audience at a "Linux"World show), and publicly
invites fellow developers of Linux, the kernel, to use
non-free software to work on it with him. He goes even
further, and rebukes people who suggest that engineers
and scientists should consider social consequences of
our technical work--rejecting the lessons society
learned from the development of the atom bomb.

REQUEST !!!
Please do not call GNU/LINUX systems as linux!!!
Else we will drift away from our own goal!! Support
FSF not FLOSS if u talk about morals!!!

Request to LFY --> Change urself to GNU/Linux For You
If Newbeeies are told right thing they will think the
right way!!!

Change ILUGD to include GNU!!

Thanks to all readers of this mail
Nishant Bhardwaj