--- Kishore Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Raj Mathur wrote:
> >
> > Uh, at the ILUGD meet we already discussed this,
> and came up with
> > Sunday 22nd as the date since it's also Linux's
> birthday.  Can we
> > postpone the Dev meet to 5th Sunday, that'll cause
> minimal disruption
> > all around.
>
> The official birthday is actually August 25th and
> thats not a Sunday. If
> the plan is to celebrate the birthday, then one can
> even do it later in the
> evening and have dinner etc together rather than a
> regular meet. But I
> guess this should be put to a vote ;)

 Well if the birthday is on 25th then their seems to
be no point in celebrating it on 22nd, we can
celebrate a  birthday on 25th and have a regular meet
on 29th august. So i belive their seems to be no
"messing up" and meet can easily be shifted to 29th
august.

 Waiting for a vote.

Regards
VK

> Cheers...Kishore
> --

> Archives at:
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.delhi

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...