--- santosh dubey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Linux Users,
>
> I have a suggestion to make using linux more easy
> and more popular from our community(Delhi Linux user
> group).
> Just making ourself of asking and responsing
> questions we can do something more exciting.
> i know, All of us have some mastery in our
> respective domain.We should start a project on this
> website (or some other convenient place) where we
> will put article's regarding configuration,
> programming etc. in such a simple language that a
> most stupid person in the universe can easily
> understand them. It is only posible if article will
> be result of our actual practicle work.

 we do have such kind of thing going on linux-delhi
website. Check the download area. You will find
articles writtens by lug memebers for non-techies in
simple language.
 You can alwayz add to list if you like to.

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...