Hi all,

i am very happy to see ur interest in my
suggestion...i visited documentation section of
website and find 2-3 pdf's . they are very good but
does not cover things which are needed in day by day
activity.
Even i am not very active on this list ( i am member
from last 3-4 years) due to my busy schedule. but i
will try to start such a project and will make life
very much easy for others who want to do things what i
have done.
i am alone but if thousand of brains (among you) will
give contribution then we will make KISS  principle a
reality. (don't confuse KISS means Keep It Simple
STUPID , so that any stupid can understand.)
So it is my final call to peoples to give contribution
in the form of hints, installation notes etc which
will be result of there practical work and for others
it will work line by line command by command.
If someone irritates with me then i am sorry....

anyway

have a nice day.
skdubey