Link: File-List

   Company Description:

   Data Armor is a fast growing US based infrastructure management and data
   security company. We manage diverse networks for many different types of
   organizations. We have a wonderfully casual environment with great
   relationships with our Clients.

   Job Responsibilities

   To handle overseas projects, Undertake project conceptualization, PERL and
   PHP programming, database design and development.

   Candidate Profile:

   Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related field,

   STRONG Concepts in OOPS.

   Experience in developing web based application using PERL, PHP, SQL, CGI
   and HTML, Solaris/Linux experience is a must, Must possess Good
   Communication Skills.

   Knowledge of XML, SOAP and UML a big plus.

   Minimum Exp: 4 years

   Maximum Exp: 7 years

   Compensation: As per industry norms

   Location: New Delhi