-------- Original Message --------
Message from rahul verma:

hi
iam currently working with cms computers ltd as a customer support engineer at a insurence company site
i handle a network of 39 pc with 2000 server with 5.5 exchange server..
before joining this job i had done 2 month training at cms institute in REDHAT linux 7.2 administration.
but never got opportunity to work with linux in my job...
i have forgotten most of the things i had learned there..
i am very much intersted in working on linux ..
i also want to be rhce.
i am also looking for some linux tutorial (video tutorials) that i can use to brush up my knowledge

pls guide me wat should i do....

regard
rahul

pls guide me wat should i do....