On Thursday 02 Sep 2004 4:18 pm, anil bindal wrote:
> I wish i could implement suggestions..
>
> Problem is on the user's PC , there are many profiles ( for different
> emails boxes ) open. All profiles use the same SMTP server . So we need
> to restrict only one profile from sending the external emails..( even
> this profile should be able to send the email to local domain users )
>
> Secondly, we want to restrict attachment size only for a particular
> user.

Dhruv, Anil,

There is only one sure answer to all your questions.

Use exim (http://www.exim.org)

:)

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3

And furthermore, my bowling average is unimpeachable!!!