http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18067

THE UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has upheld a series of public
complaints over an advert in a magazine comparing the cost of Linux versus
Microsoft Windows.

An advert it ran compared the two operating systems to each other, but Windows
was running on a measly dual 900MHz Xeon configuration, while Linux was
running on a z900 IBM mainframe.

[...]

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3

Oh my God!  Space aliens!  Don't eat me, I have a wife and kids!  Eat
them.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Treehouse of Horror VII