dear friend,
  pushpendra
  hi..!
  i am Abhilash Tiwari
i just read your e mail
but sorry tiwari brother i am enable to help you
if you want any help about hardware plz email me
because i am a h/w engg...
also any information about linux plz send email me
because iwant to know linux each &every step in detil
i just started preparation of linux through book

Pushpendra Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Friends,
Hi..!

I am PHP Programmer. I want to know that has any body implemented Worldpay Gateway for
electronic payment.
If yes Plese tell me how to grab the response in case of failure or wrong card no.
Please send some example script.
I am in crisis hope you people will me to out.
You can give your cell no or call me at 01133461451 as it is very urgent for me.

Hope a prompt help.

Pushpendra

Pushpendra Kumar Tiwari
Software Engineer