Suggestion: Go for Oracle DB Release 9.2.x. The current DB 10g is still in 'early'
stages of its life.

But if you would really like to party w/ 10g then I have Qs for you -

a. Oracle 9iAS is running on which flavor (and version) of Linux?

b. Do you intend to run the DB on the same box (Application Server is running)? If YES
then you are on drugs! ;o)

c. DB will be running on Linux/Windows/UNIX? which version?

>is it ok to go ahead. >> ASK SONU TIWARI (the esteemed h/w engg) as well!

BR,
N š