Amit Mahajan wrote:
Hi Mejo,

I suggest that you go for professional data recovery
centers and recover your data using their help. If you
reside in Delhi, then you may visit Nehru Place
market, where u can find many such data recovery
shops.....And if your data is not that critical, then
you can experiment and try out whatever ways its
possible to recover data..

Got the complete data back(almost 17 GB), using GetDataBack for NTFS(non-free, but easily crackable!!). It even recovered data that was deleted almost 3 months ago!! :)

I wonder if there's any such tool in Linux that can recover data from NTFS partitions. I was able to find a few for ext2 and FAT, but not for NTFS.

Mejo