Raj,

 I will be there on this event for sure. I can efford to put my services
on that day as i have every sat/sun Off. Since i am no more with eSys So
Hardware devices i may not bring up in quatity:), But i can best put my
labour whether its managerial or technical.

Please let me know how/what to handle over there so that i need not to
wait & get the work alloted to me.

Regards,
Yash

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 07:04, Raj Mathur wrote:

> Hi Raj,
>
> Thanks for a comprehensive minute.  Couple of modifications...

>     Raj> Hello all, This are the minutes of the LDD2K4 planning
>     Raj> meeting hat was held at Raj mathur's house on 12th
>     Raj> September. There were 4 members present at the meeting
>
>     Raj> - Raj Mathur (RM)
>
>     Raj> - Edwin (EW)
>
>     Raj> - Viksit (VG)
>
>     Raj> - Raj Shekhar (RS)
>

>     Raj> Venue -----
>
>     Raj> The venue for the meet is the Jamia Hamdard Auditorium, and
>     Raj> this venue has been booked for 26the September to host the
>     Raj> LDD2k4. It has a 250 seater auditorium, which will be used
>     Raj> for giving the presentations. There is space outside the
>     Raj> auditorium, which will be used for giving the demos.  The
>     Raj> demos and the talks will go on concurrently.
>
> 26th was not available, so it's Saturday, September 25th.
>
>     Raj> Money, Sponsorship and infrastructure
>     Raj> --------------------------------------
>
>     Raj> Roughly 17,500 Rs. will be required for the event.  If the
>     Raj> Jamia University agrees to waive the fees for the auditorium,
>     Raj> then a sum of Rs. 10,000 will be required.  RM and kishore
>     Raj> Bhargava (KB) will be arranging for sponsorship.  In one of
>     Raj> our earlier meets, Satyakam had volunteered to arrange for
>     Raj> sponsorship.  If that is possible, Satyakam please contact RM
>     Raj> and KB and discuss the details with them.
>
>     Raj> RM will talk to the university about the hardware required
>     Raj> for LDD.
>
> We also need the following infrastructure in addition to the machines.
> If you can provide any of it, please to raise hand!
>
> 2 machines with CD writers
> 4 17" monitors
> 3 8-port hubs
> Internet connectivity (only if Jamia doesn't already have it)
> 100M uplink patch cord
> 12 miscellaneous length patch cords
> 5 4-point extension boards
> 12 tables + table-covers
> 50 chairs
> 6 notice boards with stands
> UPS (only if Jamia doesn't already have it)
[snip]...