> > Their network actually looked non-pathetic when I
> > was looking for an ISP
> > some months ago. But despite a half-dozen phone
> > calls and several email
> > exchanges, nobody from their sales team ever
> > returned my calls. And my
> > nasty (snail-mail) letter to their director was
> > apparently ignored.
>
>  Same here, there sales guy always promises me that he
> is reaching my place in one hours time but i dont
> understand which time frame they use, the one hour has
> yet to complete !!!

I must be the only person happy with hotwire.
Service is excellent  with any problem i have repaired the same  day
within 12 hours and price is reasonable .
The franchisee is always available on phone at any time of day even at
night and is very polite.
the only problem is that the down time  is high.

i agree that sify is a ripoff and is  very useless.

Sriram